al-C Toner is the new and improved version of Acnebeta-C Toner. It is exfoliating, anti-inflammatory, brightening and provides antioxidant support for the skin. This multi-functional toner contains L-Ascorbic acid, which is a highly effective, stabilized version of Vitamin C. It is recommended for skin prone to all types of acne and acne rosacea.
Do not recommend for clients that are pregnant or nursing.
Apply using a small amount on a cotton round pad or a 2 x 2 gauze square. Wipe the entire face and affected areas until slightly damp. Do not saturate the skin. Sal-C Toner is also used in the back bar for disinfection after extractions.
Key ingredients include:
- Salicylic Acid: An oil-soluble beta hydroxy acid with anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and exfoliating propertie
- White Willow Bark: White Willow Bark is the natural form of salicylic acid and has natural preservative properties.
- L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): Antioxidant, provides protection from free radicals, brightening
- Beta Carotene (Pro-Vitamin A): Antioxidant, protects against UV damage
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Anti-inflammatory properties, antioxidant, reduces sebum, improves epidermal barrier function, inhibits pigmentation, and increases hydration
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5): Emollient, moisturizing, encourages skin healing
Sal-C Toner MUST EMAIL FOR AUTHORIZATION PRIOR TO PURCHASE
All customers may request a product exchange, credit card refund or refund check for products returned due to allergy, dissatisfaction with product performance, defective product or product damaged in shipment. Requests must be made with 7 business days of purchase. We do not refund or reimburse return shipping costs. Items must be received before the refund or exchange is processed.